Find out if your website performs better with Proof with an A/B Test. It's super easy to setup!
How it works?
Basically, show Proof notifications to 95% of your website visitors and not to the remaining 5%, then see which group of visitors has a higher conversion rate! 🆎📈💰
Before you start...
Please get familiar with creating a campaign.
Login to Proof > edit a campaign
Step 2 – Turn on traffic holdback
Go to step 2 'Create a notification' and make sure that you have the traffic holdback turned on with at least 5% traffic.