After you've installed the Proof pixel on your site, you will want to confirm that the pixel is present on your website.
Step 1: View Page Source
- Visit your website with Google Chrome browser
- Right click anywhere on your page.
- Select the menu item that says "View Page Source"
Step 2: Find Your Pixel
Next, you will need to find the Proof pixel in the code.
- A quick way to search for the pixel is to press Command + F keys on mac OR Control + F keys on windows which will bring up a search bar.
- In the search bar type "useproof.com". If you have Proof installed on your page, you will see code similar to this:
If that search doesn't bring up the Proof pixel, you will need to go back into Step 1: Installing your Proof Pixel and follow the instructions.
Make sure that you only see one instance of the Proof script in the code. If you notice that Proof is installed twice on the page, you will want to go into your code to remove one of them, otherwise it won't trigger properly.
- How to verify that your pixel is sending data
- My Proof pixel is installed but I'm not getting data. What gives?
Let's keep going!
Now that you've confirmed the pixel is present on your website, it’s time to launch a campaign!